Who or what is SBAP ?
The Swiss Professional Association for Applied Psychology
What does the SBAP offer ?
SBAP fights for the concerns of psychologists on a political level and offers a variety of services such as further education (emergency psychology, coaching in ADHD and autism spectrum disorder, etc.).
What is the benefit for me as a student or young professional to be part of the SBAP ?
At the moment, three areas are being developed and expanded from which you can benefit as a member.
- The first area is personal support. A pool of SBAP members from various areas of the psychological world provide answers to individual questions from students and young professionals.
- The second area includes workshops, trainings and company visits that are tailored to students and young professionals. As a member, you receive discounts, and all interested parties can take part.
- Unfortunately, the company visits had to be cancelled this year due to Covid-19 and will not be resumed until 2022.
- Online Webinars 2021:
- Job application workshop (April 2021)
- Opportunities and Diversity in the psychological World of Work (October 2021)
- The third area is online support, which is still in progress. In the internal members’ area there will be a platform with FAQs on studies and career entry, portraits of psychologists from various fields as well as further information on further education and employers.
Who can become a SBAP member ?
Psychologists from studies until retirement.
Would you like to get to know the SBAP? Then sign up now for a trial membership. For the first year you pay only 50% of the student rate (CHF 50.- instead of CHF 100.-) and still benefit from all advantages. Send us an e-mail with the subject “Schnuppern 21” and your details (surname, first name, address). For further information, please contact the office (email@example.com).
We look forward to hearing from you and are happy to answer any questions you may have. The SBAP team (www.sbap.ch).
Author : The SBAP team