31 August - 6 September
Attend the Trainers’ School and become a PsyCH Trainer
As a psychology student you learn a lot of theory but how can you use your knowledge in real life?
We offer you evidence-based training techniques and the right tools to work with people in a group setting. During a week you will gain knowledge about adult learning models, group management, facilitation skills and even give your first training to a group. The goal of the Trainer School is to enable you to grow personally and giving you the platform to gain practical experience for your future as a psychologist.
After this week you:
- Can create inspiring learning environments
- Are able to activate people´s resources
- Will have improved your communication and presentation skills
- Know how to facilitate a discussion and learning in general
- Have enriched your social competences
- Can apply your knowledge in different work fields within psychology
We offer you:
- Useful training techniques
- A safe learning environment where you can try out things and make mistakes
- Learning by doing experience
- Hands-on driven program
- Input from professionals
- Networking opportunities
In the wonderful bernese mountains in Därstetten lies a cozy house, simply perfect for our needs! The train station is close to it (within walking distance) and we’ll be surrounded by beautiful
mountains and nature.
During Summer Holidays starting from the 31 st of August ending on the 6 th of September.
You only have to pay for your bed and food. CHF 320. This price is all inclusive!
Who are we?
From Bachelor to Master Students of Psychology all the way to graduates and professionals from all over Switzerland and Europe, our Trainers’ School team is from a very diverse background.
And very important: Food Our excellent chefs will be preparing everything handmade and we will offer vegan and vegetarian options. Trust me, no participant has ever been left hungry during the Trainers’ School!
Do you want to take part at this amazing experience? Finally putting all your knowledge into action and build up a new network amongst peers and professionals? Please sign up and give us some information about yourself. You can submit your application either in plain text, video, Podcast, PowerPoint, etc. However suits you best, do it your way! We simply want to get to know you a little better.
- Who you are – short introduction
- 3 things you like in life
- 2 reasons why you apply for this trainer’s school
- 1 reason why we should choose you as a participant
- How you heard about us
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions regarding the Trainers’ School, please contact us via email@example.com