- This event has passed.
Trainers’ School 2022
5 September, 2022 - 11 September, 2022
Attend the Trainers’ School and become a psyCH Trainer
As a psychology student you learn a lot of theory but how can you use your knowledge in real life?
We offer you an introduction to training techniques and the right tools to work with people in a group setting. During this week, you will gain know-how, learn adult learning models, group management methods, facilitation skills, and even give your first training to a group. The goal of the Trainers’ School is to enable you to grow personally and provide you with the platform to gain practical experience for your professional future.
After this week you:
- Can create inspiring learning environments
- Can activate people’s resources
- Will have improved your communication and presentation skills
- Know how to facilitate a discussion and learning in general
- Have enriched your social competences
- Can apply your knowledge in different work fields within psychology
We offer you:
- Useful training techniques
- A safe learning environment where you can try out things and make mistakes
- Learning by doing experience
- Hands-on driven program
The program is 320.- for psyCH students and 400.- for non-psyCH students (you are a psyCH member if you are studying at one of our member associations). If you’re not sure if you are a psyCH member or not, don’t hesitate to contact us.
The application closed on July 24th. However, there are still a few spots left, so you can still apply as long as we have spots left!
Who are we?
From Bachelor to Master students of Psychology to graduates and professionals from all over Switzerland and Europe.
In Därstetten, Bern
If you are interested in the program or have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com .